You might be thinking it’s impossible to remove hair for your face without having to go to a laser hair removal clinic and going through the exhaustive process of having to book an appointment, go to the clinic again another time, then book for another appointment and for what feels like an endless repeat until your hair is removed.
Thankfully, there are alternatives and this is what this article is going to explain to you.
Remove hair from your face through shaving or waxing
We’ve all seen the commercials for smooth silky skin for all the shaving ads, but is it all as smooth sailing as we think it is? Let’s talk about the pros and cons of shaving:
- It’s relatively cheap to purchase a razor.
- It’s quick, easy and you can do it at the comfort of your own home.
- It’s accessible in most shops and you can buy a razor anywhere
- It causes your hair to come back quicker.
You have to continuously buy razors, shaving cream, and aftershave which can pile up the expenses.
We at Honey Skin decided to do our own study with one of our staff members. We tracked how much they actually spend to shave their face once every two weeks and the results were quite staggering! They had spent over $200 a year on just shaving, can you believe it? Whilst it may not seem like much to just buy a shaver, there are other costs you have to think about too such as how often you’re going to buy new shavers, the shaving cream, the moisturizers, and aftershave as well.
So now that we know about shaving, what about waxing? Let’s have a look at the pros and cons
- It’s accessible at most stores to purchase.
- Like the shaver, it is relatively quick and easy.
- You have to wax less often than you have to shave.
- It is quite painful for some.
- It costs more than the shaver.
- Like the shaver, you have to continuously buy waxing kits.
As you can see, although waxing does have it’s benefits, the cons are basically the same and that being that you have to still purchase it continuously. Not only that, but it actually hurts! These costs will always pile up, and unfortunately, it is never a “PERMANENT” solution that you can do at home as you have to continuously do it. So what is the easiest, most pain-free and most cost-effective way to remove your hair permanently at home? IPL Lasers!
IPL Laser Hair removal for permanent hair removal for your face
The IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology is the newest high tech trend that you can get behind. If you want to read more about the IPL, click on this link. Now that you know what the IPL is all about, let’s look at the benefits of it:
- It’s cost-effective in the long run.
- It’s completely painless
- It will permanently remove your hair
- It’s very easy to use
- You don’t have to go to the clinic at all yet get the same result
- It lasts for up to 15 years.
- FREE Shipping & Other Discounts if you Purchase from Honey Skin
- It may “seem” expensive buying it for the first time.
Now I know what you’re thinking, the cons are always the only thing that holds you back from purchasing things that you want. Whilst the IPL may seem expensive at first, it actually isn’t in the long run! You can buy the Honey Skin IPL at $299 (or at a price of $269 AUD using the code HONEYSKIN - limited time only) whereas you can be spending endlessly on buying shavers and razors to remove those pesky hairs. The advantage of the Honey Skin IPL is that you can do all of this at home and all for a one-time payment with a complete product warranty & don't forget after this one-time payment, this convenient, little device will last you 15 years! No refills, no re-purchases, no batteries, it's that good!
Need to see how the IPL works? Check out this video below!